Executive Potential Work Life Balance
Most people today are stressed. Of course, there is good stress, which energizes and excites us to challenge ourselves, achieve our dreams, and grow into a better version of ourselves. Unfortunately, the overriding stress we face is debilitating stress we experience in our tumultuous global environment.
According to research conducted by the Statistic Brain Research Institute, American Institute of Stress NY, on July 19, 2016, the top causes of stress in the U.S. were:
1. Job Pressure: Co-Worker Tension, Bosses, Work Overload
2. Money: Loss of Job, Reduced Retirement, Medical Expenses
3. Health: Health Crisis, Terminal or Chronic Illness
4. Relationship: Divorce, Death of Spouse, Arguments with Friends, Loneliness
5. Poor Nutrition: Inadequate Nutrition, Caffeine, Processed Foods, Refined Sugars
6. Media Overload: Television, Radio, Internet, E-Mail, Social Networking
7. Sleep Deprivation: Inability to release adrenaline and other stress hormones
These stress factors produce a profound effect on us physically, emotionally, and intellectually. 77 percent of people regularly experienced physical symptoms, such as fatigue, headaches, upset stomach, and muscle tension, while 73 percent experienced psychological symptoms, for example, irritability or anger, nervousness, or lack of energy. Over time, these factors can lead to long-term illness and death.
Stress, unfortunately, has become the new normal. However, there is hope. As your Life Coach, we will create strategies and implement action plans that support your life, gives you more balance, and the ability to do more while working less.
We will look at the issues facing you in areas such as:
- Not having enough time
- Feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Difficulty managing work and family responsibilities
- Being angry and argumentative with co-workers or people close to you
We will implement strategies that provide:
- A new perspective on your roles at work, in the community, at home
- New tools and systems that will increase personal productivity
- Techniques to reduce the feelings of stress and overwhelm
- Ability to take weekends and nights off
Coaching, using my 3 C’s model, will help you achieve the life you want. Just instituting small, one percent modifications, can lead to major changes in your life.